Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Smoothie Love

Good Evening Loves~

How is everyone doing? Hope everyone's well. So what have I been up to? Nothing...smh. That has been seeming to be a problem. I have had little to no energy to continue my workouts, and I am blaming this lack of energy on my dieting habits. I rarely eat, and when I do...its something unhealthy. My solution.....JUICING!!!!!!

So....the only problem now is the expense of purchasing a juicer...anyone wanna donate to my health.....????? No????? Thought not :-(

So after watching #itsjudyslife on YouTube  I realized that you do not necessarily need a juicer in order to gain the same nutrients. A blender can do a similar job, but the fiber will remain... which in my case is a benefit.

So this morning's recipe included.....

2 handfuls of spinach
1 handful of kale
1/2 a cucumber
1 apple
1 pear
1 lemon (juice)
water
a few cubes of  ice

Yummers!





No comments: